Sunday, November 22

Forever Friends Through Eternity



This is more than a shout out. This is a salute. To what? Friendship. Not just the friendship a boy has with his dog, or a girl with her dolls. Not even a friendship that endures hardship, pain and loss. This is a friendship that crosses oceans as vast as this planet has to offer. It is a friendship that rivals that of Milo and Otis, the Little Rascals and even, daresay, Bert and Ernie.

Forever

Friends

Through

Eternity

Thanks for the Skype session, guys. I now display our screen shot for the world to see. Behold, world.

2 comments:

  1. It was the best hour of my life.

    Well, except for my marriage and kids birth blah blah blah whatever I'm supposed to say.

    Seriously - love talking with you. Can't wait to do it again.

    FFTE - I like it.

    ReplyDelete